2022 Vietnam, Cambodia and the Charms of the Mekong
2022 Vietnam, Cambodia and the Charms of the Mekong
With 2 Nights in Ho Chi Minh City, 2 Nights in Siem Reap, 3 Nights in Hanoi & Overnight in Ha. Long Bay
- 15 Nights / 17 Days
- Travel to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam & Return from Hanoi, Vietnam
- Aboard AmaDara
- Escorted from Honolulu
Tour Date and Manager:
September 30 – October 16, 2022 • Tour Manager: Cliff Nakamura
Vietnam & Cambodia
- 2-nights hotel accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) at the Sofitel Saigon Plaza (or similar), including buffet breakfast
- 7-nights luxury accommodation in a twin-balcony stateroom
- 2-nights hotel accommodation in Siem Reap at the Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort (or similar), including daily buffet breakfast
- 3-nights hotel accommodation in Hanoi at the Sofitel Legend Metropole (or similar), including daily buffet breakfast
- Overnight stay on board an elegantly appointed ship in Hạ Long Bay
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Immersive tours in every destination with knowledgeable guides
- Welcome Cocktail and Dinner
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- Unlimited wine with lunch and dinner
- Complimentary local beer, house-brand spirits, and soft drinks during cruise
- Snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Bottled water replenished daily
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
The world has changed; however, our commitment to the health and safety of our guests and crew remains of the utmost importance to us. We want to reassure you that we are working with global health authorities and local governments in the U.S. and around the world to follow all the most up-to-date health and safety protocols, some of which we have summarized for you below. Our experienced staff and crew have undergone special training and will be advised and guided by a Public Health Officer. As always, our crew will be on hand to take care of all the details so you can relax and enjoy your much-anticipated river cruise vacation.
FOR OUR GUESTS
Whether you are a loyal past guest or are considering river cruising with us for the first time, we thank you for entrusting AmaWaterways with your future river cruise plans. Here are some of the measures we are taking to protect our guests on board and ashore:
• Online Health Questionnaire: Prior to boarding, an online health and contact screening questionnaire will be required.
• Temperature Check: At embarkation, guests’ temperatures will be taken with no-contact infrared thermometers. If, for any reason, further testing is required, shoreside medical treatment centers are within close proximity.
• Sanitized Luggage: Your luggage handles will be sanitized before delivery to your stateroom.
• Social-Distance Technology: Your personal portable Quietvox commentary systems will allow you to hear guides while social distancing.
• Exploring Ashore: Shore excursions will be conducted in small groups. Guests must use hand sanitizers when getting on and off our coaches that are thoroughly cleaned each morning. In the event that ships are docked side by side, guests will be required to pass over Sun Decks.
• Face Coverings: Protocols continue to change; however, at this time, guests are required to wear face coverings when moving through public spaces.
• Cleaning & Disinfecting: We will have ample hand sanitizers available throughout the ship and their frequent use is required by all guests and crew. Our crew has implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures throughout the ship.
• Clean Air: We use state-of-the-art fan coil air conditioning units; there is no recirculating of air on board our ships.
• Social Distancing: There will be limitations to the number of guests allowed to sail with us.
• Safe Dining: Safety and social distancing will be enhanced throughout our dining room.
• Excise & Wellness: You will still get plenty of fresh air and exercise as our bicycles, fitness mats and equipment will be thoroughly sanitized after each use. Use of the Fitness Room is by appointment with cleaning time between use. Throughout Europe and Asia, we provide a variety of onboard wellness activities led by professionally trained Wellness Hosts. Whenever weather permits, these small-group classes will be held on our spacious open-air Sun Decks.
• No Visitors On Board: Non-essential visitors are not permitted on board.
We are continuously monitoring the updates from global health authorities and local governments in the U.S. and around the world with regards to the ongoing situation. These temporary conditions are subject to change or withdrawal at any time. Please contact us with any questions or see our Travel Advisory FAQ.
Please note: As new information becomes available, the Health and Safety Protocols below will be updated. Further details will be provided in your Digital Travel Documents prior to departure.
A NON-STOP TRAVEL EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
Per Person from Brochure Fare
“2 For 1”
Pre & Post Land Package Discount
If Booked By January 31, 2022
INCLUDES ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FROM HONOLULU, 2-NIGHT PRE-CRUISE LAND PROGRAM, 7-NIGHT RIVER CRUISE, 6-NIGHT POST-CRUISE LAND PROGRAM, MEALS AND SIGHTSEEING AS INDICATED ON ITINERARY, ALL TRANSFERS, PORT CHARGES, TAXES & FEES