2024 Eastern US & Canada Discovery
2024 Eastern US & Canada Discovery
With New York City
- 15 Nights / 17 Days Land Tour
- * Escorted From Honolulu
Tour Date & Manager:
October 03 – 19, 2024 • Tour Manager: Marie Kanealii-Ortiz
New York City • Philadelphia • Washington D.C. • Lancaster • Niagara Falls Toronto • Ottawa • Montréal • Québec City • Franconia Notch State Park • Boston
Like your coffee with two creams and two sugars? That’s a “double-double” in neighboring Canada and don’t you forget it! Doubling the fun from Washington D.C. to Québec City, this unforgettable panorama tour of the Eastern U.S. and Canada explores the cultural and historical differences between two fascinating North American regions. From New York City to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, you’ll take a bite out of the Big Apple, taste the freedom of Philadelphia, and savor the monuments and museums of Washington, D.C. You’ll also enjoy the refreshing mist of breathtaking Niagara Falls before immersing yourself in the varied Canadian cityscapes of Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal, and Québec City. The final course? A journey through the marvelous mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire with guided sightseeing in Boston. An authentic Italian handmade cannoli in Beantown is your just dessert! Two extra days in the “City That Never Sleeps” makes this Eastern U.S. tour an absolute dream. Enjoy a narrated, skyline harbor cruise with close-up views of Manhattan’s iconic sights before floating down Fifth Avenue, through Central Park, under the marquees of Broadway, or wherever else your cosmopolitan compass takes you.
Your Escorted Eastern US & Canada Discovery Land Tour Includes:
Roundtrip Economy Airfare from Honolulu • 15 Nights Hotel Accommodations 17 Meals (14 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners) • All Taxes and Fees
VACATION EXPERIENCE ONLY A GLOBUS GUIDED TOUR CAN PROVIDE◊
1. Trust in Togetherness. When travelers book an escorted tour for their vacation, they’re choosing to explore the world in a small group of like-minded travelers: People who stick together, from start-to-finish. Now more than ever, there’s great comfort — and extraordinary confidence — in that choice.
2. Getting Around, Safe & Sound. The company’s state-ofthe-art vehicles have undergone thorough cleaning protocols between tours, and each day, travelers enjoy a freshly cleaned and disinfected motorcoach with touch-ups at every stop. Assigned seating (only next to those in your travel party), required hand sanitization and luggage disinfection (before boarding each vehicle) also offer reassurances for a worry-free getaway.
3. Touching Hearts, Not Hands. With help from their on-site Tour Director, globetrotters can enjoy the ripple effects of eliminating many travel “touch points” including luggage handling; hotel check-ins and check-outs and the purchase of sightseeing tickets. Even better? Globus Tour Directors secure expedited entry into must-see attractions which means no waiting in long, crowded queues of people. For moments when touch is necessary, Tour Directors are armed with hand sanitizer.
4. Travel with Confidence. While on trip, travelers can also enjoy many enhanced health and safety protocols with the company’s new On-Trip Assurance program. Leaving nothing to chance, Globus’ Global Health & Safety Team has established on-trip protocols that focus on travelers’ health and safety as well as the overall, travel experience including:
- Pre-trip health screenings and temperature checks plus daily health checks.
- Social distancing whenever possible, thanks to Globus Go Beyond Devices.
- Wearing masks when social distancing is not a possibility.
- Touch-free meals (no self-service options at hotels or alike).
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection standards and protocols at selective hand-picked hotels.
A Non-Stop Travel Exclusive
MUST RESERVE BY APRIL 28, 2023
INCLUDES ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FROM HONOLULU, 15 NIGHTS HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS, MEALS AND SIGHTSEEING AS INDICATED ON ITINERARY, ALL TRANSFERS, TAXES & FEES
*For complete tour details, please view the PDF below.
Call us to reserve your trip today!
Honolulu: (808) 593-0700