2024 Essential Europe with London
2024 Essential Europe with London
Italy, Switzerland, France & England
10 Nights / 13 Days Land Tour
Escorted From Honolulu
September 06 – 18, 2024 • Tour Manager: Patrick Langeslay
Rome, Italy • Florence, Italy • Venice, Italy • Bellinzona, Switzerland Lucerne, Switzerland • Basel, Switzerland • Paris, France • London, England
Basilicas, boutiques, and bistros. Cathedrals, canals, and cafés. Peaks, pasta, and pastries. This tour of Essential Europe goes beyond the “must-sees” to include the “must-dos,” the “must-discovers,” and the “must-devours.” As you travel and taste your way through Italy, Switzerland, and France, you’ll delightfully take a big bite out of your bucket list. The rolling Tuscan hills, the soaring Swiss Alps, plus mind-boggling mounds of Italian gelato, Swiss chocolate, and French éclairs are all awaiting from Rome to Paris on this delectable tour of Europe’s most popular destinations.
Cruising through Europe’s breathtaking scenery, captivating architecture, and greatest chapters of history has never been easier as you motor by private water taxi through the Grand Canal of Venice, ride an elevator to the courtyard of a medieval Swiss castle, and board a high-speed train for a scenic journey through the French countryside from Basel to Paris.
Hungry for more of Europe’s essentials? Board the high-speed Eurostar Train to London for fish ’n chips, bangers and mash, and a heaping serving of art, architecture, and fascinating history.
Your Escorted European Tapestry Land Tour Includes:
Roundtrip Economy Airfare from Honolulu • 10 Nights Hotel Accommodations 13 Meals (9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners) • All Taxes and Fees
VACATION EXPERIENCE ONLY A GLOBUS GUIDED TOUR CAN PROVIDE◊
1. Trust in Togetherness. When travelers book an escorted tour for their vacation, they’re choosing to explore the world in a small group of like-minded travelers: People who stick together, from start-to-finish. Now more than ever, there’s great comfort — and extraordinary confidence — in that choice.
2. Getting Around, Safe & Sound. The company’s state-ofthe-art vehicles have undergone thorough cleaning protocols between tours, and each day, travelers enjoy a freshly cleaned and disinfected motorcoach with touch-ups at every stop. Assigned seating (only next to those in your travel party), required hand sanitization and luggage disinfection (before boarding each vehicle) also offer reassurances for a worry-free getaway.
3. Touching Hearts, Not Hands. With help from their on-site Tour Director, globetrotters can enjoy the ripple effects of eliminating many travel “touch points” including luggage handling; hotel check-ins and check-outs and the purchase of sightseeing tickets. Even better? Globus Tour Directors secure expedited entry into must-see attractions which means no waiting in long, crowded queues of people. For moments when touch is necessary, Tour Directors are armed with hand sanitizer.
4. Travel with Confidence. While on trip, travelers can also enjoy many enhanced health and safety protocols with the company’s new On-Trip Assurance program. Leaving nothing to chance, Globus’ Global Health and Safety Team has established on-trip protocols that focus on travelers’ health and safety as well as the overall, travel experience including:
- Pre-trip health screenings and temperature checks plus daily health checks.
- Social distancing whenever possible, thanks to Globus Go Beyond Devices.
- Wearing masks when social distancing is not a possibility.
- Touch-free meals (no self-service options at hotels or alike).
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection standards and protocols at selective hand-picked hotels.
A NON-STOP TRAVEL
SAVE UP TO $250
MUST RESERVE BY OCTOBER 31, 2023*
INCLUDES ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FROM HONOLULU, 10 NIGHTS HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS, MEALS AND SIGHTSEEING AS INDICATED ON ITINERARY, ALL TRANSFERS, TAXES & FEES