2024 European Tapestry
2024 European Tapestry
Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy & France
13 Nights / 16 Days Land Tour
Escorted From Honolulu
Tour Date & Manager:
April 04 – 19, 2024 • Tour Manager: Josie Akana
Amsterdam, Netherlands • Heidelberg, Germany • Rhineland, Germany Black Forest, Germany • Rhine Falls, Switzerland • Lucerne, Switzerland Vaduz, Liechtenstein • Innsbruck, Austria • Venice, Italy • Rome, Italy • Florence, Italy Pisa, Italy • Monte Carlo, Monaco • Nice, France • Lyon, France • Paris, France
Like the world’s most beloved tapestries hanging in Europe’s most famous museums, this 14-day tour of Europe intertwines stunning scenery, centuries-old culture, and the timeless stories of seven countries to present an unforgettable experience. From the canals of Amsterdam to the casinos of Monte Carlo, we’ve stitched together an exciting array of sights and scenes to truly capture the big picture of Europe. In addition to the stunning imagery of the castle-dotted Rhine Valley, the snow-dusted Swiss Alps, and the olive-clad Tuscan hills, you’ll be introduced to the artful subjects who help tell the tales of time — the woodcarvers of the Black Forest, the glassblowers of Venice, and the beer makers from Rhineland. A perfectly woven itinerary of fascinating cities, charming countryside, and creative cuisine, this multicountry tour threads together the most memorable sights and experiences of Europe.
Your Escorted European Tapestry Land Tour Includes:
Roundtrip Economy Airfare from Honolulu • 13 Nights Hotel Accommodations 17 Meals (12 Breakfasts, 5 Dinners) • All Taxes and Fees
VACATION EXPERIENCE ONLY A GLOBUS GUIDED TOUR CAN PROVIDE◊
1. Trust in Togetherness. When travelers book an escorted tour for their vacation, they’re choosing to explore the world in a small group of like-minded travelers: People who stick together, from start-to-finish. Now more than ever, there’s great comfort — and extraordinary confidence — in that choice.
2. Getting Around, Safe & Sound. The company’s state-ofthe-art vehicles have undergone thorough cleaning protocols between tours, and each day, travelers enjoy a freshly cleaned and disinfected motorcoach with touch-ups at every stop. Assigned seating (only next to those in your travel party), required hand sanitization and luggage disinfection (before boarding each vehicle) also offer reassurances for a worry-free getaway.
3. Touching Hearts, Not Hands. With help from their on-site Tour Director, globetrotters can enjoy the ripple effects of eliminating many travel “touch points” including luggage handling; hotel check-ins and check-outs and the purchase of sightseeing tickets. Even better? Globus Tour Directors secure expedited entry into must-see attractions which means no waiting in long, crowded queues of people. For moments when touch is necessary, Tour Directors are armed with hand sanitizer.
4. Travel with Confidence. While on trip, travelers can also enjoy many enhanced health and safety protocols with the company’s new On-Trip Assurance program. Leaving nothing to chance, Globus’ Global Health and Safety Team has established on-trip protocols that focus on travelers’ health and safety as well as the overall, travel experience including:
- Pre-trip health screenings and temperature checks plus daily health checks.
- Social distancing whenever possible, thanks to Globus Go Beyond Devices.
- Wearing masks when social distancing is not a possibility.
- Touch-free meals (no self-service options at hotels or alike).
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection standards and protocols at selective hand-picked hotels.
A NON-STOP TRAVEL
SAVE UP TO $250
MUST RESERVE BY DECEMBER 22, 2023*
INCLUDES ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FROM HONOLULU, 13 NIGHTS HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS, 17 MEALS (12 BREAKFASTS, 5 DINNERS) AND SIGHTSEEING AS INDICATED ON ITINERARY, ALL TRANSFERS, TAXES & FEES