2024 Exploring America’s Great Parks
2024 Exploring America’s Great Parks
With Extended Stay in Las Vegas
- 16 Nights / 18 Days Land Tour
- * Escorted From Honolulu
Tour Date & Manager:
Tour #1: May 22 – June 08, 2024 • Tour Manager: Laureen Chu
Tour #2: September 23 – October 10, 2024 • Tour Manager: Andy Lau
Las Vegas • Grand Canyon National Park • Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park Arches National Park • Grand Junction • Colorado National Monument • Denver Custer State Park • Excursion to Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial Deadwood • Sheridan • Yellowstone National Park • Grand Teton National Park Jackson • Salt Lake City • Bryce Canyon National Park • Zion National Park
Fetch a pail of wonder on this ultimate bucket list vacation to six western states and the country’s most popular parks, memorials, and monuments. Grand Canyon. Grand Teton. Yellowstone. Mt. Rushmore. Arches. Bryce Canyon. Zion. Get ready to cross them all off your list as you cross through the spectacular scenery of Arizona, Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, and Wyoming on this essential national parks vacation. In between the canyons, peaks, arches, and geysers, you’ll be equally wowed by waterfalls and geysers, forests and 4-wheel drive tours, backcountry cookouts, and even a buffalo safari. VIP experiences go beyond the presidential sculptures of the Black Hills to a two-night stay at the historic Game Lodge at Custer State Park, which served as the “Summer White House” to president Calvin Coolidge. This national parks tour also includes visits to the capital cities of Denver and Salt Lake City – and the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.
Feeling lucky? Whether you take in a show, shop at designer boutiques, lounge by your hotel pool, or try your hand at poker, adding two full days in Vegas to your national parks vacation is no gamble. Included in your
Las Vegas extension is a trip on the High Roller Observation Wheel with grand views of the city and the Strip.
Your Escorted Exploring America’s Great Parks Land Tour Includes:
Roundtrip Economy Airfare from Honolulu • 16 Nights Hotel Accommodations 22 Meals (15 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 6 Dinners) • All Taxes and Fees
VACATION EXPERIENCE ONLY A GLOBUS GUIDED TOUR CAN PROVIDE◊
1. Trust in Togetherness. When travelers book an escorted tour for their vacation, they’re choosing to explore the world in a small group of like-minded travelers: People who stick together, from start-to-finish. Now more than ever, there’s great comfort — and extraordinary confidence — in that choice.
2. Getting Around, Safe & Sound. The company’s state-of-the-art vehicles have undergone thorough cleaning protocols between tours, and each day, travelers enjoy a freshly cleaned and disinfected motorcoach with touch-ups at every stop. Assigned seating (only next to those in your travel party), required hand sanitization and luggage disinfection (before boarding each vehicle) also offer reassurances for a worry-free getaway.
3. Touching Hearts, Not Hands. With help from their on-site Tour Director, globetrotters can enjoy the ripple effects of eliminating many travel “touch points” including luggage handling; hotel check-ins and check-outs and the purchase of sightseeing tickets. Even better? Globus Tour Directors secure expedited entry into must-see attractions which means no waiting in long, crowded queues of people. For moments when touch is necessary, Tour Directors are armed with hand sanitizer.
4. Travel with Confidence. While on trip, travelers can also enjoy many enhanced health and safety protocols with the company’s new On-Trip Assurance program. Leaving nothing to chance, Globus’ Global Health & Safety Team has established on-trip protocols that focus on travelers’ health and safety as well as the overall, travel experience including:
- Pre-trip health screenings and temperature checks plus daily health checks.
- Social distancing whenever possible, thanks in part to Globus Go Beyond Devices.
- Wearing masks when social distancing is not a possibility.
- Touch-free meals (no self-service options at hotels or alike).
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection standards and protocols at hand-picked hotels.
A Non-Stop Travel Exclusive
MUST RESERVE BY APRIL 28, 2023
TOUR #1: MAY 22 – JUNE 08, 2024
Tour Manager: Laureen Chu
TOUR #2: SEPT 23 – OCT 10, 2024
Tour Manager: Andy Lau
INCLUDES ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FROM HONOLULU, 16 NIGHTS HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS, MEALS AND SIGHTSEEING AS INDICATED ON ITINERARY, ALL TRANSFERS, TAXES & FEES
*For complete tour details, please view the PDF below.
Call us to reserve your trip today!
Honolulu: (808) 593-0700