2024 Israel & Wonders of Jordan
2024 Israel & Wonders of Jordan
13 Nights / 17 Day Land Tour • Escorted From Honolulu
October 12 – 28, 2024 • Tour Manager: Trinh Toyofuku
Tel Aviv • Excursion to Valley to Elah • Latrun • Jaffa • Caesarea • Acre Haifa • Excursion to the Sea of Galilee, Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum, and Kibbutz Nazareth • Cana • Bet She’an • Jerusalem • Excursion to Masada and the Dead Sea Excursion to Yad Vashem • The Israel Museum • Bethlehem • Excursion to the Old City Allenby Bridge • Jerash • Amman • Wadi Rum • Petra • Kerak • Wadi Mujib • Dead Sea Excursion to Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Bethany Beyond the Jordan
Scenes from Scripture, scenes of the desert, and even scenes from the movies await on this historical and biblical tour of Israel and Jordan. As you travel from Tel Aviv, the “Mediterranean Manhattan,“ to the calming waters of the Dead Sea, you’ll come alive as you float in the salt-laden lake, immerse yourself in fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and dig into out-of-this world plates of mezze — the Middle East’s version of Spanish tapas. Between the moving sites of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, you will be inspired by a variety of breathtaking natural wonders. Feel exhilarated on a four-wheel drive through the sand dunes of Wadi Rum, visit Wadi Mujib, the “Jordanian Grand Canyon,” and channel “Indy” as you navigate the narrow gorge of the Siq at the rock-cut archaeological site of Petra — made famous in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
Your Escorted Israel & Wonders of Jordan Land Tour Includes:
Roundtrip Economy Airfare from Honolulu • 13 Nights Hotel Accommodations 23 Meals (12 Breakfasts, 11 Dinners) • All Taxes & Fees
VACATION EXPERIENCE ONLY A GLOBUS GUIDED TOUR CAN PROVIDE◊:
1. Trust in Togetherness. When travelers book an escorted tour for their vacation, they’re choosing to explore the world in a small group of like-minded travelers: People who stick together, from start-to-finish. Now more than ever, there’s great comfort — and extraordinary confidence — in that choice.
2. Getting Around, Safe & Sound. The company’s state-of-the-art vehicles have undergone thorough cleaning protocols between tours, and each day, travelers enjoy a freshly cleaned and disinfected motorcoach with touch-ups at every stop. Assigned seating (only next to those in your travel party), required hand sanitization and luggage disinfection (before boarding each vehicle) also offer reassurances for a worry-free getaway.
3. Touching Hearts, Not Hands. With help from their on-site Tour Director, globetrotters can enjoy the ripple effects of eliminating many travel “touch points” including luggage handling; hotel check-ins and check-outs and the purchase of sightseeing tickets. Even better? Globus Tour Directors secure expedited entry into must-see attractions which means no waiting in long, crowded queues of people. For moments when touch is necessary, Tour Directors are armed with hand sanitizer.
4. Travel with Confidence. While on trip, travelers can also enjoy many enhanced health and safety protocols with the company’s new On-Trip Assurance program. Leaving nothing to chance, Globus’ Global Health and Safety Team has established on-trip protocols that focus on travelers’ health and safety as well as the overall, travel experience including:
• Pre-trip health screenings and temperature checks plus daily health checks.
• Social distancing whenever possible, thanks to Globus Go Beyond Devices.
• Wearing masks when social distancing is not a possibility.
• Touch-free meals (no self-service options at hotels or alike).
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfection standards and protocols at selective hand-picked hotels.
A NON-STOP TRAVEL
MUST RESERVE BY APRIL 28, 2023
$ $7488* 7588*
INCLUDES ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FROM HONOLULU, 13 NIGHTS HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS, MEALS AND SIGHTSEEING AS INDICATED ON ITINERARY, ALL TRANSFERS, TAXES & FEES
*For complete tour details, please view the PDF below.
Call us to reserve your trip today!
Honolulu: (808) 593-0700