2024 Ultimate Alaska & The Yukon
2024 Ultimate Alaska & The Yukon
- 12 Nights / 14 Days Land Tour
- * Escorted From Honolulu
Tour Date & Manager:
June 10 – 23, 2024 • Tour Manager: Lori Lee
Anchorage • Wasilla • Talkeetna Alaska Railroad • Denali National Park • Fairbanks Dawson City • Whitehorse • Tok • Valdez • Whittier
If you live by the motto, “Go big or go home,” it doesn’t get any bigger than this grand tour of Alaska and the Yukon Territory. Where else can you see bears the size of buffalo, glaciers the size of states, and national parks the size of nations? In this great expanse of pure wilderness, the majestic mountains, never-ending landscapes, and supersize wildlife of the 49th state are waiting to transport you to another state of mind. Big sights are accented by even bigger experiences as you board the Alaska Railroad to the tallest peak in North America, the sternwheeler Discovery for a Fairbanks river cruise, and a small ship to witness the dominating glaciers and playful whales of Prince William Sound. You’ll also follow the tracks of caribou and moose in the 6-million-acre Denali National Park, trace the trail of gold seekers during the Klondike Gold Rush, and follow in the paw steps of Alaska’s famous dogsledding huskies.
Your Escorted Ultimate Alaska & The Yukon Land Tour Includes:
Roundtrip Economy Airfare from Honolulu • 12 Nights Hotel Accommodations 17 Meals (11 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners) • All Taxes & Fees
VACATION EXPERIENCE ONLY A GLOBUS GUIDED TOUR CAN PROVIDE◊
1. Trust in Togetherness. When travelers book an escorted tour for their vacation, they’re choosing to explore the world in a small group of like-minded travelers: People who stick together, from start-to-finish. Now more than ever, there’s great comfort — and extraordinary confidence — in that choice.
2. Getting Around, Safe & Sound. The company’s state-ofthe-art vehicles have undergone thorough cleaning protocols between tours, and each day, travelers enjoy a freshly cleaned and disinfected motorcoach with touch-ups at every stop. Assigned seating (only next to those in your travel party), required hand sanitization and luggage disinfection (before boarding each vehicle) also offer reassurances for a worry-free getaway.
3. Touching Hearts, Not Hands. With help from their on-site Tour Director, globetrotters can enjoy the ripple effects of eliminating many travel “touch points” including luggage handling; hotel check-ins and check-outs and the purchase of sightseeing tickets. Even better? Globus Tour Directors secure expedited entry into must-see attractions which means no waiting in long, crowded queues of people. For moments when touch is necessary, Tour Directors are armed with hand sanitizer.
4. Travel with Confidence. While on trip, travelers can also enjoy many enhanced health and safety protocols with the company’s new On-Trip Assurance program. Leaving nothing to chance, Globus’ Global Health & Safety Team has established on-trip protocols that focus on travelers’ health and safety as well as the overall, travel experience including:
- Pre-trip health screenings and temperature checks plus daily health checks.
- Social distancing whenever possible, thanks to Globus Go Beyond Devices.
- Wearing masks when social distancing is not a possibility.
- Touch-free meals (no self-service options at hotels or alike).
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection standards and protocols at selective hand-picked hotels.
A Non-Stop Travel Exclusive
MUST RESERVE BY APRIL 28, 2023
INCLUDES ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FROM HONOLULU, 12 NIGHTS HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS, MEALS AND SIGHTSEEING AS INDICATED ON ITINERARY, ALL TRANSFERS, TAXES & FEES
*For complete tour details, please view the PDF below.
Call us to reserve your trip today!
Honolulu: (808) 593-0700