Below you will find some information to help you plan your trip and make it as trouble-free!
• Travel Insurance and Global Assistance
General Travel Info
• The Universal Currency Converter – Universal Online Currency Converter.
• Travel Health Online – Online resources to help you on your way to a safe & healthy adventure.
• Emerging Horizons – Online accessible travel publication filled with information & resources.
• Zierer Visa Service – Visa Information from the Passport and Visa Professionals.
• Bureau of Consular Affairs – Passport and travel advisories from the U.S. State Department.
• Foreign Entry Requirements – Information on ‘Foreign Entry Requirements’ by the United States Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs.
• Center for Disease Control – National Center for Infectious Diseases Traveler’s Health.
• Travel Warnings & Consular Information Sheets – “What Are Travel Warnings, Consular Information Sheets & Public Announcements?” Click here to receive more information at our convenience.
• Vital Records Services (Birth Certificate Information) – Information and resources on ordering birth certificates.
• US Customs Service – Information on Traveler Information, Importing/Exporting, News, and much more.
• US Passport Applications – How To’s…, Help and Information, and Services.
• United States Department of Agriculture – Travelers’ Tips on bringing food, plant, and animal products into the United States.
• Rail Europe – Your European rail experts while traveling through Europe.
• Tourism-Office.org – Tourism offices for countries around over the world.
• email.weather.com – Receive weather reports from “The Weather Channel” via your personal E-mail account.
• CNN.com Weather – Direct forecast and weather news from CNN.
• WorldClimate.com – What the weather is normally like for tens of thousands of places worldwide.