2024 Great Canadian Rail Journey
2024 Great Canadian Rail Journey
13 Nights / 16 Days Land Tour
Escorted From Honolulu
Tour #1: May 26 – June 09, 2024 • Tour Managers: Dean & Annette Mizumura
Tour #2: September 08 – 22, 2024 • Tour Manager: Gwen Macion
Toronto • Excursion to Niagara Falls • VIA RAIL® – The Canadian • Ontario Winnipeg • Manitoba • Saskatchewan • Alberta • Jasper • Excursion to Maligne Lake Columbia Icefield • Lake Louise • Banff • Kamloops • Victoria • Vancouver
Redirect your train of thought on this epic rail journey across captivating Canada. Nestled in your first-class, art deco train car aboard VIA Rail’s The Canadian, you can cruise and snooze your way through five picturesque provinces – although you won’t want to miss a moment of the panoramic scenery outside your window. After feeling the energy of Toronto and the mist of Niagara Falls, you’ll board your premier transcontinental train to chug past the sparkling lakes of Ontario, the golden prairies of Manitoba, the winding rivers of Saskatchewan, and the sun-dappled forests of Alberta. But the journey doesn’t conclude at the end of the line. You’ll continue by luxury motorcoach to the most beautiful national parks of the Canadian Rockies, including Jasper, Banff, Yoho, and Glacier National Park. Roast s’mores at a riverside barbecue in historic Kamloops before s’more fun in the British-infused city of Victoria and the multicultural metropolis of Vancouver.
Your Escorted Great Canadian Rail Journey Land Tour Includes:
Roundtrip Economy Airfare from Honolulu • 13 Nights Hotel Accommodations 23 Meals (12 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 7 Dinners) • All Taxes and Fees
VACATION EXPERIENCE ONLY A GLOBUS GUIDED TOUR CAN PROVIDE◊
1. Trust in Togetherness. When travelers book an escorted tour for their vacation, they’re choosing to explore the world in a small group of like-minded travelers: People who stick together, from start-to-finish. Now more than ever, there’s great comfort — and extraordinary confidence — in that choice.
2. Getting Around, Safe & Sound. The company’s state-of-the-art vehicles have undergone thorough cleaning protocols between tours, and each day, travelers enjoy a freshly cleaned and disinfected motorcoach with touch-ups at every stop. Assigned seating (only next to those in your travel party), required hand sanitization and luggage disinfection (before boarding each vehicle) also offer reassurances for a worry-free getaway.
3. Touching Hearts, Not Hands. With help from their on-site Tour Director, globetrotters can enjoy the ripple effects of eliminating many travel “touch points” including luggage handling; hotel check-ins and check-outs and the purchase of sightseeing tickets. Even better? Globus Tour Directors secure expedited entry into must-see attractions which means no waiting in long, crowded queues of people. For moments when touch is necessary, Tour Directors are armed with hand sanitizer.
4. Travel with Confidence. While on trip, travelers can also enjoy many enhanced health and safety protocols with the company’s new On-Trip Assurance program. Leaving nothing to chance, Globus’ Global Health & Safety Team has established on-trip protocols that focus on travelers’ health and safety as well as the overall, travel experience including:
- Pre-trip health screenings and temperature checks plus daily health checks.
- Social distancing whenever possible, thanks in part to Globus Go Beyond Devices.
- Wearing masks when social distancing is not a possibility.
- Touch-free meals (no self-service options at hotels or alike).
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection standards and protocols at hand-picked hotels.
A Non-Stop Travel Exclusive
MUST RESERVE BY OCTOBER 31, 2023*
TOUR #1: MAY 26 – JUNE 09, 2024
Tour Managers: Dean & Annette Mizumura
TOUR #2: SEPT 08 – 22, 2024
Tour Manager: Gwen Macion
INCLUDES ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FROM HONOLULU, 13 NIGHTS HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS, MEALS AND SIGHTSEEING AS INDICATED ON ITINERARY, ALL TRANSFERS, TAXES & FEES