2024 Iberian Discovery
2024 Iberian Discovery
Spain, Portugal & Morocco
12 Nights / 15 Days Land Tour
Escorted From Honolulu
May 19 – June 02, 2024 • Tour Manager: Russell Fujioka
Madrid, Spain • Segovia, Spain • Ávila, Spain • Salamanca, Spain Fátima, Portugal • Lisbon, Portugal • Azaruja, Portugal • Seville, Spain Tangier, Morocco • Costa Del Sol, Spain • Granada, Spain • Toledo, Spain
Variety is the spice of life — and of every great vacation. In addition to the ports, sherries, and sangrias for which Spain and Portugal are famous, this tour of the Iberian Peninsula adds the tantalizing taste of Morocco to your rich itinerary. Following the scent of fresh mint, ginger, and turmeric through the narrow streets of Tangier — and the scenic winding roads to the dramatic views of Cap Spartel — adds just the right kick to your tasty tour of Spain and Portugal. Beyond Portugal’s lively Lisbon, the pilgrimage site of Fátima, and the cork farms of Azaria, we pop open the fun in Spain with visits to artsy Madrid, ancient Seville, storied Granada, medieval Toledo, and the famous Costa del Sol where you’ll have a full day at leisure for your choice of sunbathing, boutique browsing, people watching, or all of the above.
Your Escorted Iberian Discovery Land Tour Includes:
Roundtrip Economy Airfare from Honolulu • 12 Nights Hotel Accommodations 17 Meals (11 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 5 Dinners) • All Taxes and Fees
VACATION EXPERIENCE ONLY A GLOBUS GUIDED TOUR CAN PROVIDE◊
1. Trust in Togetherness. When travelers book an escorted tour for their vacation, they’re choosing to explore the world in a small group of like-minded travelers: People who stick together, from start-to-finish. Now more than ever, there’s great comfort — and extraordinary confidence — in that choice.
2. Getting Around, Safe & Sound. The company’s state-ofthe-art vehicles have undergone thorough cleaning protocols between tours, and each day, travelers enjoy a freshly cleaned and disinfected motorcoach with touch-ups at every stop. Assigned seating (only next to those in your travel party), required hand sanitization and luggage disinfection (before boarding each vehicle) also offer reassurances for a worry-free getaway.
3. Touching Hearts, Not Hands. With help from their on-site Tour Director, globetrotters can enjoy the ripple effects of eliminating many travel “touch points” including luggage handling; hotel check-ins and check-outs and the purchase of sightseeing tickets. Even better? Globus Tour Directors secure expedited entry into must-see attractions which means no waiting in long, crowded queues of people. For moments when touch is necessary, Tour Directors are armed with hand sanitizer.
4. Travel with Confidence. While on trip, travelers can also enjoy many enhanced health and safety protocols with the company’s new On-Trip Assurance program. Leaving nothing to chance, Globus’ Global Health and Safety Team has established on-trip protocols that focus on travelers’ health and safety as well as the overall, travel experience including:
- Pre-trip health screenings and temperature checks plus daily health checks.
- Social distancing whenever possible, thanks to Globus Go Beyond Devices.
- Wearing masks when social distancing is not a possibility.
- Touch-free meals (no self-service options at hotels or alike).
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection standards and protocols at selective hand-picked hotels.
A NON-STOP TRAVEL
SAVE UP TO $250
MUST RESERVE BY APRIL 28, 2023
INCLUDES ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FROM HONOLULU, 12 NIGHTS HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS, MEALS AND SIGHTSEEING AS INDICATED ON ITINERARY, ALL TRANSFERS, TAXES & FEES
*For complete tour details, please view the PDF below.
Call us to reserve your trip today!
Honolulu: (808) 593-0700